Last updated: March 29, 2022
Thank you for booking at Sunset.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds. The Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of the Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Sunset.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Bookings mean a request by You to book from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Sunset, accessible from https://sunset-dtravel.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Cancellations, Refunds and Changes
- When you cancel a reservation prior to check-in, the Host’s cancellation policy will determine whether you are entitled to receive a refund and, if so, the amount of the Reservation Price refundable to you shall be subject to the Host’s cancellation policy.
- Where you cancel a reservation due to a Force Majeure event you may be entitled to receive a partial or full refund of your Reservation Price regardless of the Host’s cancellation policy, as determined by us on a case-by-case basis.
- Where you report a “Listing Inaccuracy” to us by Contacting Us within 24 hours of your check-in, you may receive a partial or full refund as determined by us on a case-by-case basis. A Listing Inaccuracy means a difference between the description of the Accommodation on the Sunset dTravel Platform and the physical Accommodation with respect to the:
- location of the Accommodation;
- property type (e.g. single room, entire place);
- number of rooms available for use;
- amenities or facilities (specifically the lack of or non-functionality of listed amenities or facilities); or
- cleanliness of the Accommodation, including unsanitary conditions, pest infestation, or other health and safety hazards threats. In addition to the requirements in the clause above, to report a Listing Inaccuracy, you must:
- be the Guest who reserved the Accommodation;
- have attempted to resolve the Listing Inaccuracy directly with the Host;
- respond to any of our requests for additional information;
- not have caused or contributed to the reported Listing Inaccuracy; and
- if requested, vacate the Accommodation.
- Where a Host cancels a reservation, you will be entitled to receive a full refund of your Reservation Price, provided that the cancellation arises out of circumstances beyond your control.
- Where you request to make changes to a reservation, you acknowledge that the fulfilment of such changes is at the sole discretion of the Host and that the Host reserves the right to charge an additional fee to fulfil such changes.
Cancellations, Refunds and Changes
- When a Guest cancels a reservation, the amount of the Reservation Price to which you are entitled to (if any) will be determined by your applicable cancellation policy.
- You should only cancel a Guest’s reservation if you have a valid reason under applicable law or if a Force Majeure event occurs. If you cancel a Guest’s reservation, the amount of the Reservation Price that you will receive will be reduced by the amount payable to the Guest as well as any fees that may be incurred by us arising out of your cancellation.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://sunset-dtravel.com/